Our contact details
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To tailor our services to achieve complete customer satisfaction
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Client database of attendees.
We use the information that you have given us in order to give insights of events to event attendees.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- (a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
- (b) We have a contractual obligation.
- (c) We have a legal obligation.
- (d) We have a vital interest.
- (e) We need it to perform a public task.
- (f) We have a legitimate interest.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at: email@example.com, Farm Studios, Lower Farm, Buckingham, MK18 4BY if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at: Farm Studios, Lower Farm, Buckingham, MK18 4BY.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
he ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office